Thursday, October 02, 2014

I think something is loose

In the last few days, as I've been patting myself on the back for not wanting to yank this stuff out of my mouth, I've noticed that when I bite down on the left side, I can feel a slight nudge by the lower left band. At first I wasn't aware of the sensation being a movement but I knew it was a new sensation.

I'm going to call the orthodontist office tomorrow. I'm unsure if they are "in" on Fridays. They rotate Mondays and Fridays and I can't seem to keep track. It's not an emergency but I know that before they switch me to the heavier elastics, this left band will need to be resecured with more glue. Eww. Have you tasted that glue?

I shudder just thinking about it.

In the meantime, the new waxes and silicons have made a difference. The inside of my mouth doesn't feel cut up like before. For that - I've turned the corner.

Did you ever knock anything loose?

No comments: