Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crash the Superbowl - Doritos



The superbowl holds a bit of fun for everyone. If my team isn't playing in the game, my next best thing to watch are the commercials. Premium spots costing big bucks to the sponsors. Funny ideas, great notions.

Since my daughter works for the largest salty snack company in the world and because a superbowl commercial contest by the big salty snack company has been all the buzz around here, take a peek at this one. They started with hundreds of entries. They had online voting to narrow the field. Now there are five entries left in the finals. The one above is my favorite, not only in concept but in the "rest of their story". It cost all of $12.00 to produce (the cost of the bags of chips).

Just another few days to vote! Click here to see all the videos. The finalists are available on the main page.

Watch the superbowl to see who wins!

1 comment:

Joye said...

That was fun, thanks! I liked 'em all, but the duct tape one made me laugh.