Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

I hate crowds but I have this figured out.

I didn't have to stand in line last night in a camping chair in front of Best Buy.

I didn't have to get up early to be at the doors when they opened at 5 a.m.

Instead of battling the crowds and heading to the malls, I opted to "do" Black Friday from my chair and laptop. I logged on.

I found great deals on a flat screen TV that we have been talking about and purchased one from BestBuy.com with free shipping.

Think about the stores you would check for the best deals from your car and in person and head to their online store and check for Black Friday specials. You'll be very surprised at the deals you can find online with delivery either free or very reasonable.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

hadn't thought of that. good idea. thanks