Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chocolate

It doesn't matter if chocolate is in the form of a candy bar, a pie, a cake or a pretzel dipped in it. I just love it.

I plan special meals out in restaurants which serve chocolate cake. I manage to drive through Braums at just the right time for a frozen chocolate yogurt. I save calories each day for a Tootsie Roll or two (no fat, ya know?) Okay, truth time: I dream about it.

Just suffice it to say: I love my chocolate.

And I think the marketing geniuses of hormone replacement therapy have missed the boat.

Why doesn't estrogen come chocolate covered or chocolate flavored?

You read it here first. I should patent this notion. I'm sure hot flashes would be a thing of the past for all women if our HRT was chocolate covered. Who could resist their daily dose of the milky brown yummy stuff?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had two brownies at lunch. Yes, two. They were yummy with chocolate chunks in them! :o)

Kathy said...

I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

Yeah chocolate! As I sit here enjoying some from Kinder.

Schweers' Mom said...

Now I know why I like you so much! In my book, I've always maintained that chocolate is a vegetable (it is from the cocoa BEAN after all...). I even did a Bible study lecture entitled, "Chocolate is a vegetable." Go figure - only I can make chocolate spiritual!