Friday, September 22, 2006

Rut or Tradition?

Its confession time. Every friday night my husband and I get in the car to go out to dinner. We do not get in the car and ask "Where do you want to go?" No need for that.

We head to Chipotle.

I discovered quite a while ago that I love the Burrito bowl with rice and chicken. We buy our meals with chips and medium salsa along with two drinks. With the temperatures heading downward, we usually head to the patio for our meal outside.

I especially love eating outside!

Recently my husband wondered out loud if I was in a rut.

Is it a rut? Am I in a rut?

It's something I look forward to each week. It's something that is comforting and satisfying. It's something that underlines the fact that I'm a creature of habit.

Burrito bowl anyone?

I'd rather call it a friday tradition.

2 comments:

Joye said...

I LOVE Chipotle! Daughter & I try to go there as often as we can. OUR weekly meal as you know, is a bowl of butter beans with cornbread on the side from Mama's Daughter's. Hey, legumes + cornmeal = a complete protein!

Kathy said...

Doesn't sound like a rut to me! Sounds like a date! :D