Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lazy Days and Day Dreams

I'm needing a vacation. The summer came and went again without a break in my work schedule. Its been a few years since I put my laptop aside, didn't answer emails and just relaxed. Of course, I won't get a vacation but its nice to dream about.

I've even gone to vacation websites to add to my illusion. Disneyworld, New York, Hawaii. It wouldn't matter.

Just put me on a plane and send me to someplace where I can put my feet up, read a pile of books and have some down time from the brain energy I must put out regularly.

Until then, I'll browse the websites...and day dream.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

vacation? what's that? care if i dream along with you?

Kathy said...

Sure, join me!

Joye said...

Me too, me too! But I bet I'm not as busy as you ladies are!

Schweers' Mom said...

Ahh...vacation! I did have one this year, but I could use another (and another and another). Oh well, guess I'll just have to eat chocolate to feel better. =-)

Anonymous said...

Let's go!