Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Time out

I need a day off but won't get it for a while. I need to plan a day without opening up my laptop, without checking my email, without the need to answer the phone. Yes, I need the personal downtime to relax. But more importantly, I need to get my house de-cluttered and cleaned.

Its not a matter of cleaning the bathtub or doing the laundry.

Its a matter of some piles that keep getting deeper that if I don't get to them, I fear we will lose the dogs under them.

My clues:

I have a pile near my sitting spot that is taller than my iced tea glass.

I have a pile near the phone and backdoor that is tall enough to lose a grocery sack.

If you don't see me for a while, you will know I am either de-cluttering the piles of my life or have been lost beneath them.

1 comment:

Schweers' Mom said...

I SOOOO glad I'm not the only one that lives with a few clutter piles. I need to do the same activity of de-piling.

But for today, I just might go get my "Fantasy Island" pedicure!